Thursday, July 30, 2009

When I say jump, you say how high ~


I'm sorry for losing it in the morning, we're all sick that's all, I'm sorry.
Glad we're fine now, had lunch and "free" TCC at Bugis after school (:

And thank gawd, I'm back for lesson and Liang is back too, Molly was still there for the past three days cause Liang was on MC.

Anyway, CMS CA2 is tomorrow, thank goodness we had some practices at TCC just now, when you acted as Chong Hwee and I acted as Joraine, lol =x. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow, good luck to you too, not everything is a straight line, there are many ways to think, just use a little of your brain, don't panic, just stay calm and be natural, you can do it, I know you can (:
XOXO !

And it's not over after this, there's still accounting CA2 next thursday, in which is not a worry for me anyway but my worry for you, lol. I'll be there so worry not ~
And CMS CA3, is coming up quickly as well, so fast ! POOF ! @_@

Meeting best friend in like 20 minutes times,
it feels like it's been long =x

No comments: