Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby are you down down down down down ~

This accounting shit test just blew my confidence, it's absolutely inhuman, they expected us to do so much bullshit in one hour's time, fucking hell, and there goes my A, probably a fucking C. For bloody petty cash book and cash book. The composition style question is really a killer, it's not that I do not fucking know, there is not enough time, give it to the smartest shit hole he'd would have problems too, gah fuck it . . . Poof zzzz ~

Sorry and thank you very much (:
Things are back to where they were supposed to be, and I hope it stays that way.

And I'm sorry for leaving without a sound, and making you unhappy . . .
I'm glad we had lunch/dinner today, at Bugis's WONG COCK again =p
We sort of randomly fill up an application form for Graphic Design Tshirt.
Cause we saw this "Looking for part timers to work on Saturday 4pm-10pm", attractively short hours on a weekend, plus the job looks easy, slack ~

And I missed Redhill station while taking the train, I didn't notice, and I forgotten to alight the train @_@
So I went all the way to Joo Koon and back to Redhill :D

Chee Choong fun leh ~~~~~~

No comments: