Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Woah ohh ohh, never giving in, I just wanna be, wanna be loved ~

O LEVELS ARE OVER ! :D
Heh, I'm not going worry about my results, no point doing so . . .
I just wanna enjoy the hell out of myself (:
JUMP FOR JOY ! AHAHA!

Played soccer at Purmei just now,
It was rather enjoyable, especially the 11-10 win . . . Heh.
And. . . . I'm going off, to Queensway, soon . . .
To shop for my shoes for Grad night (:

Hmmm . . . .
It's a good thing to be yourself, but, if you've gone way overboard, it's no good . . .
Went you get to a point, when you don't give a damn about the feelings about others, it's just very . . . Atrocious? Detestable? Awful? Beastly? Inferior? Stinking? Crappy?
Haha . . .Change for the better? Change for others? Change for myself?
Be someone more . . . Admirable, acceptable, favourable, commendable, satisfying, gratifying?
I'll try . . . . . . .

Hardship times are so over baby ~
ps: I want ___ __ be pleased with __ . . .

No comments: