Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'll force a laugh to break the silence

Hmmm, post Grad night. . . .
JOB HUNT !
Hopefully, high paying and relaxing, like who doesn't want that --"
CC and Ben came over to my place, flipped through newspapers, search the internet, kinda uninteresting . . .
So Ben and I headed to Vivo.
Filled in a few application forms, which would be most probably for nothing, hahaha!
So . . . . I'm going out again tomorrow, around Marina and Suntec.
Hopefully, I'll find an ideal job, heh . . .


Here's a few photos of Grad Night ! (:

Too bad, I'm not in this one, instead I was doing a lil' planning with CC's birthday surprise :\

Prom King & Queen !










ps: Is it going to get harder before it gets easy ? You're like you'll always be a little far for me to reach . . .

No comments: