Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just wanna play my music all night long

Manchester United 5
Ronaldo 4, 89
Carrick 45
Berbatov 49
Welback 84
Stoke City 0

Manchester United trashed Stoke City and go all the way up to 3rd placing, 8 points behind Liverpool and Chelsea!
Cristiano Ronaldo marked his 100th goal for United with a stunning free kick ! It's been long since he scored one . . . And at the death of the game he scored number 101, with yet another freekick, fantastic ~
Berbatov scored, Carrick scored, and the 17 year old substitude Danny Welback scored an an absolute screamer !
Stoke City were bloody violent, but at the end of the day it was the Red Devils that had the last laugh :D


Anyway, I went to play soccer at Telok Blangah yesterday with CC and a few of his friends,
I don't know why I got so tired so easily, but nevertheless I had fun, no peer pressure . . . HAHAHA! XD
For the 4th time in a row, CC stayed over at my place on the weekends, hahaha!
Watched his Arsenal got beaten into a pulp by Aston Villa, hahaha! =X
Then we played WE 11, all night ~
Oh yeah, I went to his house before that, for the first time, haha!
And there are not only cats there, there are lotsa cat structures all around, hahahaha! XD

GRAD DAY -> TOMORROW ! :D
ps: I hope things aren't so bad right now . . .

No comments: