Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wish I could take you all to where I must go

GRAD NIGHT 2008
It was insane, fun, although the food was like bloody hell crap but it was the convivial atmosphere mattered the most.
I've won a $10 Ben & Jerry's voucher, while QZ won an 8GB Ipod Nano!
HAHA! Lucky shit @_@ . . .
Ben and I also got into embarrassment, acting like some gay boy band assholes, walking around and lip syncing in people's faces, and those gay actions, hahahaha!
Whatever, its not our first time embarrassing ourselves anyway XD
And then . . . I took our lungs, and breaking a few items on our table before Yi Chun and Carmel were crowned Prom King and Queen ! (:
After that, was just dance, and photo taking sessions, haha!

And then when the clocked strucked 12, it was a very . . .
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to
CHEE CHOONG ! :D

It was a lousy surprise anyway, he already knew it thanks to some lousy acting =X
Anyway, we played LAN till 6am! HAHA! XD
I can be fun . . . and fucking boring at times ZZZ . . .
Then we had breakfast at Funan's mac after that, and then headed home!

Hmmm, Grad night may be the last time for me seeing some people, I don't know . . . Organised more outings ? Hahaha!
Nevertheless, it was a memorable day, one I'll never forget . . . The place was just flooded with smiles and laughter, everyone was at their best outfit . . . (:
Everything just ended too fast :\ . . .
All I could do now is . . . Sigh . . .
Someday, maybe . . . Heh . . .
Anyway, I'll post the photos up once I get them ! :D
ps: Still not ____ng __ . . . Never will . . .

No comments: