Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is what I need, please

All I'm with left is MCQs papers (:
Hopefully I'll pass my chinese this time round . . . Heh.

Played at Heights yesterday, it's been long! HAHA!
Although it was raining . . . Who caressss?? XD


Anyway, not a good time for the english teams in the Champions League this week . . .
Chelsea suffered a 3-1 lost to Roma,
Liverpool
drew 1-1 against Atletico Madrid,
Arsenal
drew 0-0 against Fenerbahce,
and Man United drew 1-1 against Celtic . . . :\
And . . . . . Real Madrid lost 2-0 against Juventus! ):
Boooo! Felt so annoyed and irritated and depressed watching them play . . . . ZZZZZZZ . . .
Nevertheless, both Real and United will be able to qualify to the next round, haha.

Please sing me a song,
and I'll sing it back to you.

I could sing my own,
but what will it be without you . . .

ps: Am I ever _________ to you? :(

No comments: