Friday, November 14, 2008

Beat but I'm not broken, guide me through with your hands

I've got all my stuffs for Grad night already, hahahaha!
Hope I don't look wierd, cause I don't think I look wierd . . . @_@

Anyway, Ruud van Nistelrooy is down and out for the rest of the season . . .
I got a feeling his time for hanging up his boots is near ):
I hope he'll be back soon , I know he will . . . .
In Ruud I'll always trust (:


Hmmmm,
almost everyone, has brought the blogs back from the dead.
All those happy exclamations . . . "Os are over !!"
I don't know, it just makes me smile reading em' , heh . . .
I just glad Os are finally over, I know I've said it before, but I don't care (:

I always thought that Os was something easy come, easy go . . .
But when it really arrives, I did things I never expected that I would do.
Burning the midnight oil, trying my very best to do the best . . .
I guess I've drank approximately 50 cups/cans of coffee altogether for the one month of hell =X
Just to stay awake, stay focus, it's unhealthy I know, but it's the only way.
I shouldn't be saying all these right now anyway, it's all over already. . .
I've cleared the mess on my desk, cleaned the coffee stains on it too, haha!
Anway . . .
3 more days to GRAD NIGHT !
Let's have the time of our lives my friends . . . :D
It may be our last chance . . . Sighs ~
Promise me you will be there,
until the red light will change,
I would wait forever.
Promise me you will stay here,
until the darkness will fade,
I'd wait for you . . .

No comments: