Monday, September 1, 2008

This emergency, brought you to me

Played soccer yesterday night. It was only Matt, Ben, Weng and I, and no challengers! ZZZ
So we played "tennis" all the way, we had fun after all, heh.

Watched Chelsea drew against Spurs after that, hahaha!
Unfortunately, both Barcelona and Real Madrid lost their opening games of the La Liga.
Well, at least, Ruud van Nistelrooy got his first goal of the season (:

Went for Science practical lesson today conducted by Miss Tay.
CC and QZ came to my place after that.
We had a hell lot of spastic laughter while playing PS2, HAHA!

They left around 4pm and I took a short nap. After that, sat in front of the TV watched 3 hours of soccer highlights from the Bundesliga, to the Premier League, to the Spanish La Liga.
Kept myself busy by replying the frequent incoming messages, heh . . .

No comments: