Sunday, September 28, 2008

Someone wake me up


Manchester United 2
Ronaldo 58(pen.)
Rooney 77
Bolton 0



Real Betis 1
S.Garcia 54
Real Madrid 2
Heinze 19
van Nistelrooy 90


Dance in sheer jubilation baby ~
Cristiano is back in his scoring boots, although the penalty shouldn't have been award, but whatever. The portugese also set up Rooney's goal to put United 2-0 up!
Ruud van Nistelrooy once again, saved Real Madrid and bagged all 3 points right at the death!

Arsenal, maybe too overconfident ?
Suffering a 2-1 lost to the newly promoted side, Hull City, at the Emirates Stadium.
HAHAHA! And Geovanni's equalising goal may well be one of the goal of the season contenders!



Hmmm, I feel alot better compared to yesterday,
and hopefully by tomorrow I'll recover fully (:

ps: I don't care what obstacles they bring, I'm gonna over come them. 13 more days (:

No comments: