Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Practice makes perfect sense


After long and hard spectaculations, the day I had longed for has finally come right at the death of the transfer window.
Dimitar Berbatov, one of my favourite strikers, has landed in Manchester United after signing a 30.75 million pound 4 year deal from Tottenham Hotspurs, and he will be The Red Devils' whole new number 9!
United's search for a goal poacher has finally come to an end after van Nistelrooy's exit. I've been wanting him in the club, and I know he is somebody who can take over Ruud's role. They have similar attributes and they both have one thing in common, goal scoring instincts. . .

When Ronaldo returns at the end of the month to play along side with Rooney and the new boy, Berbatov, beware! You'll see the complete devastating destroyer, MANCHESTER UNITED !
The elation is undescribable, I'm just fucking happy baby !

To: Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans
Watch and be very afraid!

No comments: