Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey Miss Sobriety, do you remember me ?

I took more than an hour to do the 23 marks question 1,
and I gave up on the rest of the questions ZZZ. . .

Anyway, went around Orchard with those bunch of people today.
I wonder how girls can actually spend more than an hour in a shop, it's worst than playing soccer walking around malls, haha!
Headed home around 4pm . . .

To a dearest friend: Don't be crazy, I know you're under an emotional breakdown, but just chill, relax okay ? You know we'll all be there for you (:
(I doubt you'll even see this, heh.)



Q: First thing you did this morning?
A: PEEEEEEEEE !
Q: Last thing you ate and drank:
A: Rice . . .
Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: Boredom ZZZ . . .
Q: Do you support long distance relationships?
A: Nope
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Maybe ?
Q: Do you think that person is thinking of you too?
A: Maybe ? haha ! (:
Q: Where was the last place you went to?
A: Orchard.
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Oh yes I do, haha! XD
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: To friends only !
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: van Nistelrooy's =O
Q: What color of shirt are you wearing?
A: White.
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?
A: Scratching my head ?
Q : When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: Yesterday :\
Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: Depends . . .
Q: What were you thinking about before you went to sleep?
A: Something, someone, somewhere ?
Q: What song are you listening to right now?
A: The Poison - Bullet For My Valentine
Q: Are you in love at the moment?
A: Fer sure maybe, fer sure not, fer sure yeah ?
Q: Have you ever really cried your heart out?
A: When I saw United won the Champions League, haha!!
Q: Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
A: . . . . . Those were the dark days . . . . . .
Q: Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: Nope.
Q: Do you cry when you get an injury?
A: Only if it cause me to never to kick a ball again . . . .
Q: Who can always make you happy?
A: Friends and sheeps !
Q: Do you wish you were happier?
A: Yes . . .
Q: Can music make you happy?
A: Maybe ?
Q: Anyone besides your family ever said they loved you?
A: My friends (:
Q: Who do you actually hate?
A: Those mother fucking ugly bitches, that bloody botak who like to act big, think he so handsome, those really fucked up teachers, and quite alot more, hahaha!!
Q : Have you ever made a hit list?
A: What hit list ? I'm quite a hit in class though XD
Q: Are you a mean bully?
A: SHHHH !!!
Q: Have you ever hugged someone?
A: Daddy loves hugging me when I was young, hahaha!
Q: Have you ever been on the phone until the sun came up?
A: Nope. . . .
Q Have you ever put a song on repeat for more than an hour?
A: Yes .

I'M BORED !!!!!!! =|

No comments: