Friday, September 19, 2008

There's a part of me that can't escape my insecurities

Back to lessons for today, and I'm delighted about my POA paper 1 result, 19/30, hahaha!
It was rather easy though, and I'm still gonna fail the subject. I've screwed the other paper so badly . . .

Hmmm, there were many burned faces in school today due to yesterday, haha!
It was a rather boring day, though every period seems like a free one ZZZ
Went home straight away after school, gah! NO LIFE! ):

Anyway, I doubt the school's gonna do a damn thing. They won't wanna ruin their damn plan of having an autonomous status. So I guess nothing's gonna happen to us, heh.

To a name with
6 letters: I'm glad that you've gotten back your happiness.
5 letters: Fuck you for being such an asshole, despicable piece of shit.
10 letters: Cheer up dude, I know how it feels but don't give up on your studies kay ?

ps: I _____ _ ____ ___, HAHAHA!

No comments: