Friday, September 26, 2008

I feel so untouched right now

It was pouring hell early in the morning, and I reached school dreadfully wet!
And those people looked so stupid walking into the shin level flood, hahaha!

Graduation Day 2008
Hmmmm, the graduation ceremony was boring/great !
And the class videos made by especially the express classes were marvellous.
But I think 5B's class video was the best, it almost put me to tears, it was really a heart felt video. Good Job! And I really envy 5B alot alot alot allloooot!!!! HAHA!
Too bad, I wouldn't do all those stuffs with my class, no unity, I don't want to unite with em' anyway.
And wow, I've graduated from secondary school, how nice!?
Anyway, I had the best time of my life here in this school.
Or should I say, the friends I made in this school . . .
Sighs . . . . . Memories are calling already! :(

Went for Bun's maths lesson after school, and it wasn't productive at all ZZZ
And I'm sick because of the wicked rain, double sianzxzxxzx!

Last but not least, my weekend's screwed! =X

ps: :) Rain. Piano. :( No lunch tomorrow. It's not enough to say ____ _ ____ ___ =O

No comments: