Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got a sick sense that I got a reason to worry

Gah, my 100% work will NOT be projected on Grad day.
Yeah, which means Hearts Bursts Into Fire will not be the song, fuck!
I was kinda dyspeptic when I just got to know that the song was changed, like I took hours to coordinate the photos and stuffs with the song and fucking hell, it's changed, and out of a sudden I don't even feel like attending Grad day, bloody biatch, fuck it. . . .
If you were the one who took hours making the original video, and I went to change the song, how the fuck will you fucking feel ? Your work being tempered WITHOUT asking any permission. Will you be fucking hurt?
Fuck this class seriously . . . I never liked you fucking people in the first place.

Anyway, I got most of my results back and so far I've passed nothing, hahaha.
It's expected anyway, the only subject I'll score is english, so what ? ZZZ

I'm not really in the mood now . . .
ps: I am worry, get well soon anyway alright? (:

No comments: