Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need to find you, I gotta find you

Sun burns, bruises and signs of cramps lingering around my left calf.
The last time we played at Heights, it was raining heavily. This time was bloody scorching hot!
And I got cramps once again, at Heights, it's like I'm cursed over there, aha!

I just got home anyway, and I'm starviiiinnnnggggg !
I have not eaten since breakfast which was about 12 hours ago, gah!
Dinner's gonna be ready anytime anyway, heh . . .

Seriously, fuck the school. You all can say all you want about not siding any party but you people are. Bloody Botak Goh, you're a fucking bastard alright, you fucking liar! Retribution will aid us in revenge, so beware. What goes around, comes around. . . And I hope death takes you and the rest of your fucking family away so the world wouldn't produce hypocrites like you anymore.

And so sorry Yi Chun, I hope you don't feel hurt, at least now I'm wishing you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY + 2 DAYS ! (:
Muhahahaha! Good Luck for you O Levels,
and thanks for being a great friend all these while :D

ps: Hyper egg and the lost bread (:

No comments: