Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've got a nasty sense of humour and a case of high anxiety

Feeling sorry, embarrassed, felt like I'm on the wicked side, felt that I shouldn't even appear.
To those who attended the BBQ on Friday, you all should know who you are,
in behalf of all troublemakers . . .
I sincerely just wanna tell you guys, SORRY. . .
I don't even want things to end up like this, but I guess nothing can be changed. And all I could do is apologize ZZZ . . .

CC came over too my place yesterday, and thank you so much for accompanying me all day (:
I felt alot better with one of my closest ones together with me when I was feeling awful, when there's somebody there listening to my rubbish, someone to pour my heart out to, heh.

Anyway, it's Chelsea v Manchester United !
Tonight, 9pm on the Football Channel
Though I'm doubtful for a United win, but still I really hope they'll finally spoil Chelsea's unbeaten home record!
And Cristiano Ronaldo is back ! :D

ps: I almost _____ when ___ walked away ____ ___. uoyssimI :\

No comments: