Friday, September 5, 2008

The lock down denial

A very Happy Birthday + 1 Day to
KUBENDIRAN!
=D

A very Happy Birthday - 1 Day to
Wei Yuan !
=D

I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday, cause I did, and I hope everyone did too (:
Caught Make It Happen, which happened to be not a very nice movie :\. So, we were made a din in the cinema, haha!
Everything went rather preposterous after that, while waiting for seats in Seoul Garden, inside Seoul Garden and after Seoul Garden, hahaha!
We should really appreciate Riyas's efforts for not dining with us at SG, instead he went for Mac and then prepared the surprise for Ben, as well as for Wei Yuan, heh. When the cake lit with candles was presented, Ben was just speechless . . . Haha!


Oh, how these videos could drop water bombs in my eyes . . .
Sighs, there goes my love for the beautiful game once again, heh.
But really, this videos are really captivating . . .

Football - That Something Special


Rise To Glory - Part I

Rise To Glory - Part II

No comments: