Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You spin me right round, baby right round, like a record baby, right round, round round ~


Watched Transformers II today! Fucking sweet! I guess that's the reaction for everyone, absolutely breath taking, the whole new Optimus Prime, fucking gawd, very very nice (:
Had dinner while you watch :\ =x. Hanged out at Esplanade for awhile then met best friend with his wonderful stories, lol ! XD

I guess I'm gonna do my holiday homework tomorrow . . .
For real this time, lol =x

Anyway,
Happy 33rd Birthday,
to the greatest goal poacher on earth, my favourite player since I was 10 . . .
RUUD VAN NISTELROOY

Time's have been down down down for you, but I'm sure you'll still be there for a few more couple of seasons. Be it staying at Madrid, be it being at Spurs or Blackburn, my heart will always be with you, now and forever.
In Ruud I will always trust !

No comments: