Saturday, July 4, 2009

Silly boy boy boy acting acting silly boy ~



Did homework at Jurong East library again ~

And then a sudden message from my aunt saying that my grandfather's brother pass away this morning and so you accompanied me to attend the wake just now, sorry that it's rather boring plus my grandmother's nonsense =x
And the story about the deceased one was really fucked, how those fucking nurses treat the dying people in the hospice. . . Gawd crap shit, they are like hoping for the patients to die as quickly as possible . . . . :\
Gah, that's why it's called a hospice, the people there are all just waiting for death to take them away . . . But it's still a sad thing, he could have live another day or two or even a week I don't know, if the nurses did bother to put the oxygen pipe thingy in his nose, or maybe somehow he requested to die earlier, poof, whatever ~

I feel happy for my best friend =p

No comments: