Friday, July 17, 2009

Imprinted for life

Yesterday 16/07/09



KBOX-ED yesterday with Mama Melinda, 2nd best friend, Sister Alice, Cheryl, Sharon and you (:
My voice was crap yesterday, not at the top, sucksss :\. But I still had fun, alot of fun, I want more, and hopefully I would find those angelic chimes, lol !
And I want my little sister Jay Ong to be there next time, I would be even more wacky with you around, and we will sing "Wei Ni Er Huo ~",
heee hooo ~ @_@





And so I skipped school today, for actually no reason, because you overslept? =x
And then you came over my place and spent the day making mochi (In which I learned from Shokudo), we bought the correct flour this time and all the mochi turned out terrifically! And then fried rice, mini sausages, and mushroom soup :D. Great spread, and my grandmother loves the fried rice, thanks to you ! =p
We shall cook more and make more mochi AGAIN (:

I'LL MISS YOU VERY MUCH ! :\
XOXO !

No comments: