Friday, July 10, 2009

5 letters, one meaning, Sorry . . .

Watched The Haunting Of Connecticut with 2nd best friend, her Romeo, and some guy @_@.
Lol, I can say yet another typical horror/thriller movie, I like ~
I had fun on the post Poker face day, and thank you for everything, the movie and dinner treat, everything (:

On the other hand, there's so much on my mind right now . . . You've been so good to me, and now you're making me feel so sorry, and yes I really am sorry . . . Please don't ignore me. I feel terrible.
I'll do anything to make it up . . .

And best friend, I hope what he has right now, for the very first time, will eventually turn out to be a blissful one, I shall not think too much, and yeah, congrats . . . (:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day,
for my heart is breaking right now . . .

No comments: