Tuesday, July 28, 2009

唱不完一首歌, 疲倦还剩下黑眼圈 .



Thank you POKER FACE! Thank you BABY JAY ONG!
For visiting me today, by taking a risk of getting near to a sick man @_@
Though it's just awhile, I'm happy enough (:

And thank you for coming again.
XOXOXOXO ~

I was well enough to work for my dad, again.
3 hours of peanut job and I got $80 (:
The place is like a club for rich old men, I was there sitting, nothing to do, watching them eat a whole roasted pig, shark's fin, abalone, big fish big meat, plus alcohol and music, and I'm only offered beehoon and have to bear with all the oldies =x
Good enough, it's free anyway plus easy job, lol.
I snapped a few photos of this naughty old fellow, I hope his wife or kids see this, and he'll be in deep shit, hohoho ~


SCHOOL TOMORROW!
Unfortunately, I'm going to miss lessons and high element as I've got F1 training from 9am to 6pm, poof! =X

No comments: