Friday, July 24, 2009

Swear it all over again


I woke up at 5.15am in the morning at reached your house (for the first time, lol) around 7plus, bought breakfast, ate, and slacked, please tell me what you want next time, so I won't receive so much complains =x. Kidding baby =p ~
Late for school for one and a half hour, lol ~

And today is Phua Chee Bye Mole Meow Lang's last relief lesson ! :D. Just fuck off with your fucking mole and die, stupid piece of shit ~

You came to my house after school, slacked again, did not made mochi today.
Sorry people, no mochi on monday :\ =x
Instead, we spent around 2 hours hanging around in the kitchen, and made an exceptionally good dinner for ourselves (:
It's a good thing that my grandmother is in love with you, lol XD

Sigh, I feel that best friend is drifting away, but oh well, I understand though . . . I just feel that way, nothing to worry about actually, maybe I am just alone now that's why =x
Anyway, we're going overnight cycling tomorrow, with the rest of the usual ones (:

Things will be fine, I hope, don't worry.
I'm always here (:

XOXO.

Just a short conversation could already crush me into dust . . .

I can't deny that I still do miss you sometimes,
but I know what I have now and I'm happy with life.
Just trying to forget you bit by bit . . .

No comments: