Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't trust me, woah ~






Missed school because of some issues, eventually things got resolved. Well, I still think I was the overall main culprit, but whatever for now, it's all over and we live happily ever after (:

Caught Ice Age 3 today, my first time watching a 3D movie and well it was an eye opening experience, LOL ! Yeah, it's a kiddy show, but it's rather nice after all ~

Worked for my dad's event after that, kinda troublesome and panicky in during the crucial period, luckily my dad was there to help me out if not I would have died . . . But after that was free singing, so it was quite easy to manage on my own, and got I got $80 straight cash after just 3 hours (:
I've got to spend my money wisely right now, I hope :\ =X

A day of highs and lows has passed, the roller coaster ride have finally ended. Don't let this put us down, times like this are bound to come, and yeah, we are all partly at fault. But at the end of the day the mistakes eventually did NOT make us weaker, in fact it made us stronger. What's done, is done, I hope we can all forgive and forget, we are all important to each other, like vines intertwined. And we'll there for each other.
I love you.

No comments: