Monday, August 18, 2008

Your heart of stone will sink till it dies

The English Premier League started off with an absolute bang, so many great goals on those opening matches.
Unfortunately, United could only taste a sour 1-1 draw against Newcastle at Old Trafford.
Sighs . . . No Ronaldo, Tevez, Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson, but that's still not an excuse for United's performance, they had a couple of chances and they blew it ZZZ. . .
Anyway, it's just the beginning . . . Chelsea's 4-0 trashing over Portsmouth is not threatening at all, The Red Devils will fight back strongly !

English Oral today left a smile on me when I stepped out of the IT Room (: (: (:
I'm confident and I want a distinction for my English.
But as for the other subjects . . . . . . GAH !

Hmmmm, last Saturday I went drinking Absolute Vodka with a couple of my closest ones, and it has got to be my drunkiest night ever ! I only had vague memories about what happened when I woke the next day and they're all so bloody embarrassing, HAHAHA!
Nevertheless, I had fun, and I think it's fun getting drunk. It feels like having a pair of wings and flying around, muhahahaha!

No comments: