Thursday, August 28, 2008

And if my lungs still let me breathe, will you be there for me ?

Science practical prelims are considered easy, but I just hope for a pass that's all. I knew what I had to do but I just don't know how to conclude, like calculations, finding out the solution etc. GAH!
Hopefully I'll scrap through it . . .

Played soccer after that. Seriously, Derek Tan is pin pointing and being bias against us. What is wrong with playing soccer? We do not have lessons to attend, nor we've done anything wrong. We were just playing soccer, and he said "Go home and study, it's for you own good." and all sorts of lame excuses, trying to stop us from playing, bloody shit face . . . Spare us the agony.
We didn't cared in the end, and he could do nothing about it, heh.
And I netted 7 goals throughout, wooo !

Teachers' Day celebration tomorrow, and I swear I will not skip ! (the skipping competition thingy)

No comments: