Saturday, August 23, 2008

All eyes are focused on that captivating girl

I slept at 9pm, woke up today at 9am.
Feeling rather fresh and energized, haha!
Both Weng and I couldn't wake up from our naps, so I guess studying will be done tonight, hopefully, heh.

Anyway, it's my brother's 16th birthday today, and we're gonna have lunch together with the rest of my family members. Think about the good food I'm gonna have later on, ho! His gain, my gain too =p
Nevertheless,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK ! (:
We're gonna graduate from secondary school together! HAHA!
CTWTF ?!?!

I seldom wake up at such an early hour during weekends, and it feels all wierd.
So I visited Youtube and entertained myself, and these videos are just jaw dropping/stupid, haha!
Smoking magic (Astonishing old man!)

Chris Angel fools the police (It's not really magic, it's just a few trickery skills that made the police look so dumb, haha!)

This magician must be a newbie (He actually broke a car's window ad guessed the wrong card, hahaha!)

No comments: