Friday, August 29, 2008

I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention, I'm staring at perfection.

Teacher's Day celebration.
I skipped in the end ZZZZ . . . As well as CC, Alex and Ong too, hahaha!
And LCB was dumb enough to listen to our lame excuses and added more skips for us, like from 122 to 322 skips for me, 23 to 323 for Ong! CTWTF?!

Skipping was followed by the Teacher's award ceremony.
As usual, Ben and I shouted nonsense throughout, heh.
And the performance was kinda boring ZZZ . . .

Went straight home after dismissal, and going back to my primary school had never crossed my mine, I didn't felt like going back anyway.
I was tired after the skipping, shouting, and a lil' soccer in the drizzle.
So I headed home and SLEEP (:

Hmmm, I guess this one week of holiday has got to be use for intense studying.
As usual, hopefully . . . .

No comments: