Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And the hero will drown

I don't really know what to blog about right now, nothing special coming to my mind, heh.
So I'll just point out things that I did/want to say for the day . . .

1. Chemistry practical practice was interesting with Jervis's imaginary green gas, haha!
2. The rain ruined PE lesson ZZZ. . .
3. So we played 1 v 1soccer in the gym, using the dumb bells as mini goal posts, haha!
4. History and maths lessons were unproductive for me today ZZZ. . .
5. I went home early today as usual.
6. Calefare and First Class were my doses of laughter for the day, ha!
7. My sister spilled my cup of water twice today!
8. And I hope you guys did well for your English Oral today (:


Death owns !
The usual chilling alone at home . . .
That night, I got awfully drunk . . .

No comments: