Monday, August 25, 2008

Stripped and polish, I am new, I am fresh, I am feeling so ambitious.

Happy 17th Birthday to CARMEL ! (:
All the best for the up-coming Os, you're sure to be one of the top scorers!

The air-conditioned class was fantastic, haha!
I enjoyed the coolness, unlike those sissies who kept complaining about how cold it was, hahaha!
(You should know who you are, HAHA!)

Booo, after tomorrow would be prelims already :\
After this week will be the september break, and I guess it'll be use for studying as the prelims continues after the holidays ZZZZ . . .

Real Madrid won the Spanish Supercopa after a marvelous marvelous comeback! They were 3:2 down my aggregate before the game, and they got things worst by conceding another goal, van der Vaart and van Nistelrooy were sent off! Despite all the dismays, Real came back strongly and won the game 4:2. Winning 6:5 on aggregate!
ENJOY!


Wigan v Chelsea
(Deco's 2nd goal of the season, what a cracker !)


Hopefully United gets their first win of the season tonight.
All hail the Red Devils !

No comments: