Monday, August 4, 2008

Here in this town, safe and guarded.

Tagged by Charlene
Instructions:
tag 3 people and tell them one of their strong point as well as one flaw.
it can be physical or their personality.
they in turn will have to tell you one of your good point and flaw,
then pass it on.

Charlene Thumb
She has a face of pure innocence. She's always seen reading a story book, and your english is good too! We do have one thing in common, torturing Kaya's turtle, muhahaha! She's also good at shooting Daniel Goh, haha!
One flaw she has is that she doesn't like to wear a skirt, except during school time. Like boy like that, hahaha!

Chee Choong/Fabregas
I don't know what good good points he possessed, but he's surely one of my closest friends, somehow my partner in crime in school, haha! He got a great sense of humour, and it is really a good thing to be his friend, he has a great character with his friends, but you wouldn't like it if he hates you, haha! And he reminds me of van Nistelrooy everytime I look at him!
On the other hand, he's got one wierd flaw. He's got a thing for injuring himself for all the funny reasons, hahaha! And you're overweight!

Wei Yuan/Sheva
This guy wants be a christian after the Os, wow, so holy. Although I don't give him my stand being an antichrist, but still, good for him. He got first in class for cross country, 2 places in front of me, gah! He applied for DPA and got two different calls from 2 Polys, good luck !
Everyone has their flaws, and I hate one point of him which is, he likes Chelsea, BOOO! And whenever he asked me to sit beside him in class, he'll fall asleep! Bastard, hahaha!

There's no one else in my links I feel like tagging, heh. . .

No comments: