Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing 2008

Ohmy, I guess this is the best opening ceremony I've ever seen in a sport event. The Olympics 2008's opening show was stunningly mesmerizing, heh.
I'm not interested in the Olympics though . . .

Anyway, national day celebration in school today was a bomb!
I was asked to do a last minute favour for my class, and spoke in front of the whole school about Jiaying the class tee model, in which I got quite a warming cheer, muhahaha! And we got 3rd placing for the class tee contest!
The bands were great especially Straight Jacket Liberty, thoughts of being a vocalist for the band came across my mind during my admiration, heh, but I doubt I got time for that . . .
Things got a lil' out of hand when people start going to the front to partayeee. Ben made the first move, and I followed, and we jumped, sang and screamed like some crazy fuckers in front of the whole school, HAHA!
The fun was absolutely abundant, I really love it !
Ben and I are in the circle, hahaha! And both of us are wearing United jerseys (:




Caught Money No Enough II after that.
It brought me both laughter and tears, heh.
You guys should go catch it (:

I like today's date, 08/08/08, nice ~


I'm sorry, it's all that I can say.

No comments: