Sunday, August 24, 2008

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you

I had a splendid lunch with my family yesterday.
Dined at Kuishinbo, Japanese buffet, very shiok! Heh.


More photos will be uploaded once I received em' from my aunt.


Studied with Weng at night, till the early hours around 4am.
Did quite a number of Physics practice questions, talked about this and that, and time passed really fast. . .

It's time for school tomorrow, again. . .
Hahah, we're gonna exchange class with 3A, cause our current environment is absolutely not conducive at all, with all the noisy constructions going on. Really too bad for those sec 3s, but it's not my problem.
Moreover, we'll be in an air-conditioned class, and we'll be allowed to use the air-con, haha!

Liverpool 2-1 Middlesbrough
(Gerrard saving Liverpool's ass once again)

No comments: