Sunday, January 20, 2008

This how the beat drops, this is how the beat drops !

01. Flag Day

I could have slept longer if I knew collecting the tins took my class so long ZZZ. Anyway, Flag Day was rather okay... We managed to get our tins only at around the dying minutes of 8am. Headed to United Square's Mac for breakfast together with a few others, gave Daniel a lil' birthday surprise (Last minute planning, heh), you know he told us that he have not celebrated his birthday for seven, SEVEN YEARS ALREADY !!! _!_(0_0)_!_
And of course, he's really happy, HAHA!

Start asking for donations around 10am. Clock striked 12, met up at Velocity with roughly one quarter of my tin filled, woooo ~
Returned our tins and I headed home straight away.

02. Bishan again !
Went to Bishan with her today again, haha! Caught 27 Dresses. The movie sure do worth the price alright (:
Headed to my place after that, drrriiiinnnnkkkkkkk, no drunk, no fun! Kidding XD.
Hey, it's really okay about the watch aight ??? DON'T FEEL SORRY ! Cause I'll feel bad if you do :\.
Anyway, thank you again for today =D


03. Reading 0 - 2 Manchester United

Rooney scoring the winning goal in the 77th min with a clinical finishing touch, and Ronaldo converting the counter attack in the 92th minute into his 17th goal in the league. United maintained their lead on top of the Premiership table by goal difference, hold on United, I know you can ! RAWR !

It's been a tiring day, I'm really exhausted ZZZ. I haven't been getting a good sleep all week, practically I don't get any enough during school days. And today I had to wake up earlier than usual --"
GAH ! Off the bed now, I'mma make sure I'll miss sunday morning before I open my eyes, ahah!

No comments: