Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I was so jaded

Getting into the school team has turned doubtful, lost 8-0 in training match, barely touch the ball, zero shots on target. The deterioration of my performance just tears me apart, I'm not blaming anyone on my fucked up performance, all I can blame is myself, I'm just fucking disappointed with myself. I just wanna get over it quickly . . .
Moreover, there's a match against last year's sec 5 batch. No one would expect me in the starting line up with my shit performance today.
I just feel my place in the school team is hanging by a thread, it just makes me worried, I really wanna be in the school team in this last year of my secondary life. I have to admit, I even cried over it just now.
Okay, I'm not gonna give up, these last few trainings before the south zone league starts, I'll just give my best, there's so much to learn in such a short period of time but nothing's impossible, everyone makes mistakes, I just got to get over this, take it as a lesson learned, learn from the mistakes, train on my weakness, improve on my strengths. Hopefully I'll be donning the Gess school team jersey.

Gah, I still do feel a little miserable right now :\
Tomorrow will always be a better day, hope so . . .

Some old keyboard in 5B's classroom...

No comments: