Sunday, January 13, 2008

I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby

Nothing's better than spending a saturday with my darling dear (:

Wooo! I saw Russell Lee today, hahaha! Ya know... The guy who published the Singapore's True Ghost Stories, and afraid to show his dumb face . . . ZZzz
Watched One Miss Call, it's rather thrilling but the ending just screw up the whole movie, it just sucks!!! --"|.
We headed to Jasper's new house after that (Which is just 3 levels above mine, haha), and Yenweng was there too. Hanged around for quite some time, then went down to the void deck and kicked some balls, and then dinner at Redhill Market.
Jasper and Weng occupied themselves with their PSPs while both of us went to my house. She went hyper! Wearing my clothes, messing her own hair, tying her hair with a neck tie ! HAHAHA! XD. And yeah, of course we had fun (:




Met Jasper and Weng again shortly after she've gone home. Gah, those two assholes never fail to make me LOL ! XDD




Manchester United 6
Ronaldo 49, 70, 88
Tevez 55, 90
Ferdinand 85
Newcastle United 0


Unbelievable, sensational, ecstatical... United's biggest win so far this season, Cristiano Ronaldo's first ever hat trick in United, Cristiano Ronaldo scoring yet another freekick, even Rio Ferdinand bags a goal... Man United really showed their true colours, showed the world their capabilities, and got to the top of the Premier League table !!! =D

Elation is the word to describe my feelings now (:
Ps: I can feel your presence here with me, suddenly I'm lost withing your beauty <3

No comments: