Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look at the mess we made tonight

HAPPY ONE MONTH SWEET HEART ! x3
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXOOOXOXOXOXOXOOO !!!!
It supposed to be yesterday, but whatever, 1 month + one day then (:

I just got home from a soccer match against some ITE students. Victorious 4-0 win, yeah ~
Got in the game during the 2nd half and scored the 4th goal, fortunately. It wouldn't have been counted if there's the offside rule. ME = LUCKY ARSE =DDDD

Anyway, I had fun with her yesterday, like always (:
Terminal 3 sucks so much okay... Like we need an air ticket to get into the real thing. All the nice stuffs are in the transit! And there's really nothing much outside, gah! So we stuffed ourselves almost to death at Earle's Swensen, hahaha! The food there is so bomb... BUT, we took advantage of the salad buffet XD. THANKS FOR THE TREAT BABY ! =D. Okay, you guys may think I should be the one treating her, hahaha! She was the one who wanted to treat me, so yeah...
Spent the rest of the day rather well, I couldn't take any pictures all because of Shirley Tan, nabei cb.... I shall not elaborate on what happened, my phone rang in class, damn myself for not switching it to silent mode ZZZ. I can only get it back next friday :\

ONE MONTH AND COUNTING !
I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours, it's simply radiant, I feel more with everyday that goes by (:
I love you x3
XOXO

No comments: