Thursday, January 3, 2008

Comatose

2nd day of school. I guess it wasn't bad at all even though it's a just a meagre number of company in my class. Lotsa really lame yet hilarious jokes. Alex asked me "What's Lim Bun's chinese name?", I replied " What?", "LIM MIAN BAO!". HAHAHA! Seriously laughed my ass off!
Hmmm, overall I had a nice time in school today, and the composition wasn't really bad. I couldn't think of what to write at first, but as I started writing I got the hang of it and ended up with 400+ words written, hahaha! And first time Lim Bun praised me for my graph! HAHAHA! FIRST TIME YOU KNOW, he praised me not sarcastically (:

Headed home shortly after school. Weekends are right at the day after tomorrow! HA!
ps: It's really okay, okay? Don't feel bad about it alright? I have no training tomorrow, I can go out with you, confirm! Loves! (:

No comments: