Thursday, January 31, 2008

I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love

As I don the Gan Eng Seng jersey, and board the bus, I just had this high feeling deep inside. Adrenaline rush alright, I was just too excited, haha! It's my first ever inter-school game okay! XD
Although the score wasn't pleasing, losing 1-0 to Bartley Sec, we're still satisfied with the score cause they are really strong opponents. Too bad we weren't able to bag any points :\.

Nevertheless, I played the second half in this game and it's a good experience for me, it's really tough, no fancy football, show boating, it's all about the speed, the passing, the flow of the game, it'll be bad if someone makes a mistake which we kinda made alot today zzz.

I'm not sad about this game nor happy, I don't know, just an okay feeling, heh. Actually I'm satisfied enough that I even get to play a whole half, it was really unexpected for me. Well... There's a few more matches to go, we've got to win points in order to proceed to the next round.
ONWARD GESSIAN!

Ps: You're my high-lighter. You make me high, you set me on fire. XOXO!

No comments: