Saturday, January 12, 2008

Someone's watching over me

Ah... Finally, a touch of the golden keyboard... Hahaha!

Hmmm, yesterday was just fantastic. Majority would expect a big loss to the sec 5'07. Miraculously, we came up with a really great 2-2 draw. It's really very unexpected, but well, great yeah! (: . Without the likes of Alex, Yenweng, Haeman, TYY, our team didn't came in full force, while the opponents were. I'm just very very veryyyy delighted, cause I helped the team with both goals! Scoring the opener and winning a penalty in which Ben scored and put us back on level terms. Scoring against those big guns ain't easy, the aggression, their size, gah! Well, I scored, I'm happy = GOOOODDD!! XD. Anyway, I did miss quite a couple of chances, we could have won, but I didn't convert my chances the right way . . . ZZZZ. Ah.. I'm just satisfied with my performance already. The bottom line is, I scored, I 'm over the damn moon okay . . . HAHA!Anyway, I've gotta be well prepared for the game against the NCC next week...

The guys in class had been really entertaining, hahaha! I could even get a 6 pack due to the overwhelming laughter! XD. Jasper, Weng and Daniel came over to my place today, Winning 11's da sex baby ! Damn Weng for being such a professional.... ZZZZ, HAHA!

Out with baby PEEEEEEEE tomorrow ! x3

Someone's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff

No comments: