Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So long '07, goodbye . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
And say Hello to 2008 alright!!! (:
In a blink of an eye, there goes yet another year, more memories to be kept, yet another to remember, for life...
When the clock hits 12am on January 1st 2008, we were still racing on our bikes, riding just beside the runway, shouting "Happy New Year!" to every passerby, hahahaha!


Hmmm... How has 2007 been? Well, as usual, life has it's ups and downs? Had been really down, somewhere around the year, but now, I'm just really happy with life yeah. Surely, alot alot ALOT of happenings during the year, alot of things and stuffs that I did for the first time.
FIRST TIME, I smoked, okay, I have to admit, it gives the lungs a kind of pleasure, but as we all know, it KILLS, and thank God I've kick the damn habit, no one and nothing can make me smoke ever again, cross my heart!

FIRST TIME, I slit my wrist, yet another bad thing, I WAS emo, I was really miserable, I just felt like I'm really lost, I just don't no what to do, felt helpless, hopeless, my life was really dark and cold at those moments of the year, and yeah, I got a feeling how those people really felt when they slit their wrist, the heart aches so much then you inflict pain on yourself to relieve the pain inside, it may sound stupid, and yes it is very stupid, cross my heart again that I'll never do it ever again!

FIRST TIME, I got a criminal record, another bad thing, hahaha!
FIRST TIME, I went overnight cycling, it's really a very very nice and interesting experience for the first time, though it's tiring but the thrills and fun, simply memorable (:

FIRST TIME, I went overseas without my parents! Hahaha! This is recent yeah? Went to Malaysia with Jasper and family, going overseas with a friend is really much much much more fun then going with your own family, even though it's only one friend but as long you have a friend there, the fun just never stops yeah!

FIRST TIME, in the past 16 years this has been the longest hair I've ever grown. The frinch, the sides, the back, my hair has never felt better this before, hahaha!
FIRST TIME, I PASSED MATHS ! FOR ALL MY FUCKING SCHOOLING LIFE, IT'S THE VERY FIRST TIME I PASSED MATHS, MOREOVER IT'S THE N LEVEL PAPER THAT I'VE PASSED, SUPERB ACHIEVEMENT, I've made my parents really proud about it that I've finally passed my maths (: (:
FIRST TIME, watching movie with almost the whole class ! That's during the ACE camp, NICE!
FIRST TIME, climbing into GESS's rooftop!!! Nice experience, it's really cooling up there, woots!

FIRST TIME, going swimming with my neighbours which turned out to to UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS! HAHAHA! Played in the fucking heavy rain, WAHOOOO! A day I cannot forget, hahaha!


FIRST TIME, having a study camp with 4B'07!!!! Oh my god, this camp would be fantastic if those problems weren't occured, whatever, what's over, OVER! I still enjoyed it MUCH! =D


Lastly, FIRST TIME, heh, I've ever felt this kind of feeling, It's like I'm living a dream in reality right now. I've never felt this lifted, this happy, sometimes I even think I'm flying! And I really do hope it'll last long long long long long ! x3


10 moments to remember!
1. Manchester United crowned Premier League champions 2006/2007.
2. Real Madrid, La Liga Champions 2006/2007
3. Ruud van Nistelrooy, top scorer in the league 2006/2007, bronze boot award, 6th place in the Golden Ball award!
4. Man United's 7-1 victory over Roma in the Champions League!
5. All the little/big moments of brilliance I've made playing soccer.
6. MY 'N' LEVEL RESULTS (:
7. All the laughter and crap and extraordinary fun I had in 4B'07! \m/
8. All those great moments listed above "10 moments to remember"
9. TIMES WITH MY LONG HAIR!!
10. Christmas day! (: (: (:

Here's a little something to almost everyone (:

To Jasper:
Brother, 5 years and counting. All the times with shared this year cannot be compared to the previous years. You have always been there for me no doubt, and I really really thank you alot, I owe you millions!!! Time after time, you had always been there when I'm down, there when I'm in trouble, there to listen what I have to say and more! You are undoubtly the best guy in this world I've ever met, our brotherhood's unlikely to end till death do us apart yeah? If we ever really had a big fight I don't know what would happened, we both know each other's darkest secrets, hawhawhaw! Thanks for the letter anyway! It's really sweet ! (:
Hope, your hair grows faster! Hope, our friendship could stay this way! AND LAST LONG WITH YOUR FRUITY YEAH =D

To Tricia BF!:
HELLO BESTFRIEND!!! =D. Awww, so sad you couldn't get the job, $6/hour, hahaha! xD. Hmmm, you've been a VELI GOOD FRIEND, a VELI NICE PERSON, NAISSSSSS! (: . Anyway, I really hope to see you and mw last long yeah ????? You can always talk to me if you need to rant yeah! (: . WOOO! SEE YA IN SCHOOL TOMORROW!

To Yenweng:
Maybe you'll read this, maybe no. I just wanna say thank you for being such a great friend! I feel bad for backstabbing you during the past, but I know you've forgiven me rightttt? Hahaha! Really had alot of fun times with you this year. This guys can really cracked me up, anytime, anywhere, humourous ass! xD. BEST WISHES POH YENWENG!! =D

To Yongyang:
Poor feller, always being the bullseye for everyone, hahaha! BOMBER MAN!!! You're tough huh? Can tolerate all of our nonsense and still treat us as GOOD FRIENDS! HAHAA! Nevertheless, you have always been a great great friend since sec 2 when we always make trouble and get ourselves into trouble, haha! He's really steady when it comes to serious matters, he said he won't let anyone hurt me even if I'm in the wrong, HERO SIOL! Anyway, thank you so much for being so nice (:
LAST LONGER LONGER WITH CHOW SHIMIN ! XD

To Alex:
Most likely, you'll see this, HELLO! xD. Hmmmm, what to say? I don't really have any idea, but he's just another VERY VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND who shared alot of good times during the past few years, and I thank you for that, it would just feel wierd if you're not there, like someone's missing.... I don't know how to explain... HAHA!
ALL THE BEST FOR 'O' Levels next year! =D

To Gary:
Surprised that your name is here? Hahaha! Well, thought we don't talk much, we don't even see each other very often, but we sure talk a hell lotsa stuffs online, stuffs that only both of us know, heh. He's a really close friend to me who knows how I feel and all, I'd rant on him when I down, and though he sometimes don't know what to tell me, he'd still make me feel better. THANK YOU ALOT (: . And both of us have one thing in heart, MANCHESTER UNITED \m/
BEST OF LUCK IN EVERYTHING MY FRIEND ! =D

To Mateen:
This year's school team captain ! Never fails to inspire the team with his superior talent in soccer. And also a great friend, always putting faith in me and believe that I can make it for the school team (: . Surely, I'll train hard, to prove to you, prove to every doubters that I am capable to perform in the school team ! RAWR !
ALL THE BEST TO US NEXT YEAR, HOPEFULLY , HOPEFULLY, WE'LL BE CHAMPIONS !It's gonna be tough, but it's not impossible !

To Yichun:
Gah, this guy would always pay for my stuffs whenever I'm broke, richass! DON'T PLAY PLAY NEXT YEAR ALREADY, STUDY EXTRA HARD !

To Jiaying:
LONG TIME NO SEE, NO TALK MAN! Anyway, she had been a really great friend in school, entertaining at times when she goes crazy, hahaha! BROTHER BROTHER UH! XD. She's a very nice person to talk to, talk about this that, blablabla, non stop, HAHA!
SEE YOU IN SCHOOL... TOMORROWWWW!!!! =D

To Carmel:
Harry Potter!!! (: . She has been a fantastic friend since sec 3 when we got into the same class, omg, she's smart, she's nice, and she's cute x43637456545657!!!! She'd always fall for tricks from us, hahahaha! xD. Someone next year relax already huh? No maths, no Poa, woahhh... Yet another person I can share my problems with, and she'll always try her best to make me feel better and give me advices, I did heed some of them yeah! You can always look for me if you need a listening ear alright?? I'll be there ! =D
Anyway, STAY CUTEEEE!!!!!! HAHAHA! (:

To 4B'07:
Thank you all so much, really, I will miss this class dearly. Some of us are gonna go out of school next year and you guys are really sure to be miss badly! :\. Thanks for all the chaos, laughter, fun and all the crazy times we had together, I will never forget you all for life man . . . Thank god so much, most of us are going to sec 5 next year and I hope we can a reunion outing next year ! =D

To my neighbours:
6 years and counting, never fails to provide laughter and fun to the beautiful game we all love, SOCCER ! (: . It's more than just playing soccer! They're a bunch of people who lights up my life in Redhill for the past few years, stayovers, watching soccer matches at each other's house, sharing our life stories, and more! I really thank you all being such nice people, and surely, you guys are my BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! Remember we used to play kiddy catching in the playground, block catching, screaming and running around, INSANITY ! I LIKE ! WE LIKE !
I'll never forget you guys, even if I moved out or something, I'll still come back and pay a visit once in a while, cause I'll miss you all so much ! HAPPY 2008 GUYS ! =D

To my family:
Thank you for everything, I am really blessed to be in this family, I LOVE YOU ALL (:

To Ruud van Nistelrooy:
My passion, my love for you will never die, it's been 6 years watching you play, and I've always been there with you, even when you're injured and out, I'd always pray every single day that you'll come back. I'm really your die hard fan! ONWARD VAN NISTELROOY, WIN THE GOLDEN BOOT THIS YEAR, I KNOW YOU'RE CAPABLE OF DOING THAT! =D

To YOU:
HTLVLW YOU TOOOOOO!!!!!! You just make me the most happiest person on Earth! Just wanna tell you that, no matter where, no matter what, call my name, and I'll be there, SWOOOSH! *Eyes rolling* Hmmm, hmmm, hmmmm..... Seek my heart, and you already know what I want to tell you, TEEHEE! =D
YAY! SEE YOU TOMORROW IN SCHOOL! LET'S GET THROUGH OUR 'O' Level papers, together!!! ((:
XOXO x3

2OO8 Resolutions.
1. Get into the school team and perform well.
2. STUDY HARD, PLAY LESS!
3. DO WELL FOR 'O' Levels
4. Get a good course in the Poly
5. Looking forward to our one year annivesary this christmas ! (:


Once again,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
2008, it's a new year, it's gonna be a good year! Surely, it's gonna pass away very fast! And it's my last year in school. Let's make 2008 a even more memorable year than 2007 !

No comments: