Sunday, July 11, 2010

The young Germans are on the rise...

3rd Placing
Uruguay 2 - 3 Germany

Uruguay 2-3 Germany (Highlights)

Ricardo | MySpace Video


Uruguay might have lost but they did not lose face, they were good, very good!
Especially Diego Forlan, I like him more and more, lol.
It's a was a good fight, and the Germans, expectedly won the game 3-2 with 8 minutes left.
Germany are 3rd for the 2nd consecutive time, same as 2006's World Cup, lol.

Well, 3rd placing is done and dusted...
And today is the day... World Cup Final... Holland... Spain....
I'd die for Holland to win, this is how important the cup means to Holland for me...
I believe in Holland, I have to, they must win and they will win...
DEFEAT SPAIN !
GO HOLLAND !
HOLLAND ALL THE WAY !
HUP HUP !

I cannot wait...........

Gonna do project for now.... Lol.
Mel, ZC and Belle came to my house yesterday and did some work, I'm gonna continue what I left off yesterday!
DEADLINE THIS COMING FRIDAY, NICE ONE @_@
PLUS TOURISM WRITTEN CA THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, CHAO HAI !
*&^%$#$%!#@$%!#%$^&^&%$#@@#$%^!!!!!!!

No comments: