Saturday, July 17, 2010

Recovery

"I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like,
and right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe
I can't breathe,
but I still fight while I can fight,
as long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight"


I'm taking back my life, fuck the world cup, keep the good memories will do!
I've finally got over the torturous heart breaker and life in school was good, lol.

I think I did well for my Tourism CA, after staying up all night memorizing shit . . . ZZzzz
And we the Rockstars have finally completed our final report for the PROJECT ! WOO !
All the bloody researching, rephrasing, editing, printing (which is a huge problem all the while) etc etc etc, all these crap can finally stop for now . . . . We still have to prepare for one more presentation though, lol.

How many nights have Belle stayed sleepless, it's time to sleep now in which she is right now, its 3am already, lol.
It's about time I sleep too.
Had Swensens for lunch just now, 1 for 1, and we ate like big fat pigs! LOL.

Finally, it's an exceptional post about my life.
World Cup is over, see you again in 4 years time . . . .

Go Manchester United !
This is their new kit, I just don't like it classic :\
But I hope it gives the team more luck and win the trophy back next season, woo !




No comments: