Sunday, July 25, 2010

Clear the choking air

Now we know . . .
We know your motives.
We know who is the one.
We know who is the pathetic beast.

Don't worry, you are forgiven, although we do not talk right now, I still know you're a friend. And I'm glad you still consider me as your friend. Peace :)
After being mislead by a beast friend, you're not the pathetic one, she is the fucking pathetic one.
Pathetic beast, backstabbing was bad enough from you, now you're trying to stir another thing up? Fucking bitch, fuck off and die.



Your sister's words are really too harsh. I don't want to come in between this situation, but seriously, it was just one comment from her. You do not have to insult her mother, and label her as a dog. It's really harsh. . . She did not even used vulgarities.
I'm not asking you to apologize, I just want you to know that your words are too harsh. I can't say anything back to you for you're related to best friend.

Life is difficult, should I just close one eye and let things be :\

No comments: