Thursday, July 1, 2010

It all begins . . . With a choice.

First and foremost,
Happy 34th Birthday
My beloved, Ruud van Nistelrooy

7 years ago, when I first watched him, he was a prolific striker for Manchester United, at the peak of his career . . .
7 years later, he already became one of the greatest goal scoring legends in football.

It's fact that in the next 2 or 3 years, he is going to retire. Age has caught up with him, it's his retirement that I was not looking forward to . . . I really wish that he was younger . . .
There's so much he has not accomplished, it's really a pity for a player like van Nistelrooy not to win the Champions League before, not even the Europa League, has never won the World Cup or Euro Championships. . .
Sigh, should I say a good or bad career . . . Good in the way that he's goal tally is ranked one of the highest, probably 1 game, 1 goal. He has topped the top scoring charts countless times, played at Man United and Real Madrid and made a huge impact on both clubs, helping the clubs tremendously to win the league.

I would really miss him a lot, sigh . . .
Call me stupid, but you'll never understand the passion, the idolism I have for him. I don't know why either, I just admire him to the max, lol.

In Ruud I will always Trust,
you will always be my most favourite player in my heart till it stops beating!

Well, Happy Birthday, let's hope Holland will win the World Cup!

And here's a good video to enjoy :)




Caught Eclipse with Belle today!
It's the first day of the showing in SG and I really can't wait another day, haha =x
Anyway it was fucking awesome, quite draggy at some parts though. But the book is really thick!
Overall it was fantastic, better than Twilight and New Moon for sure, more action, especially when the Cullens and the wolves worked together to fight against Victoria's new borns.
And when Edward himself and Seth, the youngest among wolves, fought against Victoria and that dumb vampire lol.
Breath taking!
Plus, Kristen Stewart is soooo HOT!

If you have yet to watch the trailer, be amazed by it!
Trailer #1 (It's Good!)

Trailer #2 (It's even better!!)

Certainly worth the money, I specially booked them online the night before to prevent the disappointment of not getting good seats haha =x
And I booked the wrong place, I wanted to book Cine but I booked Causeway Point instead, so I booked twice @_@

Went to Causeway Point early today and collect the wrong tickets and sold it to a couple of kids who wanted to catch the same movie.
I bought 2 tickets for $16, and sold it for $12, cause kids have student price while booking online don't, plus a $1 booking fee ZZZ.
Well, losing $4 is better than losing $16.
Take it as I donate to Cathay for popcorn money, lol?

Had Botak Jones after the movie, another worthy, delicious meal,
and very fucking bloated @_@

Going to school tomorrow morning for the overseas trip meeting or something, whatever.
Nights! :)


No comments: