Sunday, July 25, 2010

"The 3 most important thing to me..."

Best friend just went home . . . And it was a few misunderstandings that almost tore us apart.
The previous post was definitely not referring to you or her.
The post about gambling was not referring to her as I do not wish to include her in "that group of people". I do not want to care or comment on what she does because I do not want it to cause our friendship, seriously. My apologies that I caused these misunderstandings for you both, with the exception to "that group of people".
And the picture I tagged you in is just for fun, you're not the only one being tagged in.
So please don't think too much! Anti-ing you would be the last thing I wanna do, lol!

"The 3 most important thing to me... Is my family, her, and you. I don't wanna lose any..."
These words are the most touching thing a best friend like you would say, guy to a guy.
I'm just glad that we ended of our meeting with smiles and laughter... :)

On the other hand, there's is something else I really don't care about, it puts me in a fucking difficult position. Siding any part would hurt, staying neutral hurts too, I really do not know what to say. He's in the wrong and he has admitted it, you have your wrong on your part too. If you were to put yourself in others shoes, I would have done the same thing to protect you. I would have gone even more overboard than him. I know you're unhappy that day, you just wanna vent your miseries... I understand... Gah, I'm just really speechless :\
I'm seriously not siding anyone, I just want peace with both of you,
and fuck the rest of them...

You know I love you, I love him as a best friend too.
Like him, I don't wanna lose any...
I really hope you'll understand me over time, don't let this affect us, affect our lives, and affect our schoolwork.
I hope to see you later...

I really hate this feeling....

No comments: