Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dutch Spanish affair to come...

Semi Finals
Germany 0 - 1 Spain

Germany v Spain - BBC (matchhighlight.com)

Match | MySpace Video


It was either a German total domination that scores 4 goals or a Spanish total possession that only scores 1 goal.
Well, the German did not show their skills that they shown against England and Argentina, there was no flair, Spain did a good job to nullify the Germans, their possession was once again fantastic. Boring though, it's effective. Keeping the ball to themselves, until they got a corner which lead to a powerful, heart breaking header by the center defender, Carles Puyol! Not David Villa this time, he has been marked consistently, lol.
All it takes was one spanish goal, and there goes Germany . . . What a pity.

Well, they have a chance to claim the 3rd placing against Uruguay this Saturday.

And on Sunday . . .
World Cup Grand Finale 2010
HOLLAND V SPAIN

I am fucking nervous, I really don't want to lose, I want Holland to win.
It's like my life is depended on this game. It really does feels like life and death . . .
I believe in Holland, and I believe they're pull out the result. I don't care how they they do it, I just want them to be champions!

GO HOLLAND !!!
GO GO GO !!!!!!

HAPPY END OF THE WORLD
PART XIV
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO !!!

No comments: