Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cause I'm such a good liar

Semi Finals
6 July
Uruguay v Holland

7 July
Germany v Spain

Good Morning!

Yesterday was the first day of school,
and it was like the holidays had not existed, lol, very normal.
Had not sleep at all the night before cause I couldn't sleep, lol!
Had been going to bed at 5 or 6am everyday because of the fucking World Cup Fever, I wish there is just one more week of holiday!

First when I reach school and there's a Tourism mock CA, fml...
Finshed up the MCQ and only did one question from section B, lol.
Was like a freaking zombie the whole day, fell asleep after lunch during taxation~
Slept at 9pm last night, woke up 10 hours later :)


Tonight Holland will go to the finals, 2 more matches to win the World Cup tournament.
Hell yeah I'm fucking nervous....
I believe you can do it, you always do!
GO HOLLAND! ALL THE WAY!!

OFF TO SCHOOL NOW !!!! ZZZZZZZ

No comments: