Sunday, January 10, 2010

TTL - Time To Love

HAPPY END OF THE WORLD
PART VIII + 2 Days


Spent 3 days and 2 nights with you, not really a perfect 8th month on the particular day itself, but we still did caught a movie and my sister tagged along, haha =x
Well, we cooked pasta, and made mochi together ~
And thank you for the gift, it's fantastic, I love it, I love you!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!


And the next day was the best, Klub Party at DXO with Cindy.
K-Pop hits clubbing, and you're all in smiles, glad that you did enjoy yourself very much (:
I've enjoyed myself as well. The crowd was totally different from the usual english hiphop/R&B. It's more like a concert, with no singers. I'm so impressed that they can mouth almost every korean word, while I shouted nonsense @_@
Nevertheless, very very fun, I want more K-Pop clubbing! Best if there's a mix of english songs too, it'll be fucking awesome!

Anyway, it was from 6 to 10pm. . . So after that, we bought dinner/supper from Redhill market and came to my house and eat, met best friend there as well (:
Ate mochi, watched Arsenal pulled off a last minute draw from Everton, then CC went home after that, Cindy took a night rider home. Then went back home to see United draw against Birmingham --"








I'm still in a bloody holiday mood!
And I can't afford it, I really have a pile of crap to finish up ZZZ . . .
School tomorrow, so dreadful . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: